At Mountain Baby, we take pride in only selling high-quality, well-made products to help you and your family achieve the goals of being active, being in nature, and being together. If you have an item for return, please contact us to receive a Return Authorization Number.
The following policies apply to all returns:
- Regular priced items must be returned within 21 days of receiving.
- All products must have all original tags still attached and original packaging as well as any warranty cards.
- The item must be unused, unworn, and in mint condition.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping & handling charges related to the return. No exceptions.
- In the rare occurrence where we send the wrong product/colour or wrong quantity you must return the item to us but we will gladly cover shipping costs ourselves.
- All sale items are FINAL SALE! They are non-refundable.
How to Return/Exchange an Item:
We do not do exchanges directly but you can mail back your item for a full refund and place a new order for a different item.
To RETURN an item, contact us to receive an authorization number, then package your return as compactly & securely as possible (with all tags!) and send to:
636 Baker Street
Nelson BC Canada
IN CANADA: Please send all returns via INSURED, prepaid, regular parcel post (Canada Post).
FROM THE US: All returns from the US, MUST be sent via USPS. We will be unable to accept any returns sent through other carriers. Please send all returns from the US via INSURED surface mail. IMPORTANT: Be sure to write on the shipping label "Returned Defective Item". Thanks!
INTERNATIONAL: Please email us at email@example.com with your concerns and we will inform you of the best procedure for returns from your country.
Notes for All Returns from Everywhere:
- Insuring your return allows you to track your parcel online. We cannot be responsible for uninsured returns.
- We cannot accept CODs or courier deliveries (including UPS, Fedex, etc.) as all courier companies charge brokerage and duty fees.
- For exchanges, we suggest you order a replacement as quickly as possible to ensure availability. We will refund your returned item as soon as we receive it. You are responsible for your own shipping costs.
Incorrect Address on Orders
It is the customers responsibility to provide the correct shipping address for their orders. If packages are sent back to us due to the incorrect address being provided we will need to reship your package with the correct address and another shipping fee will be incurred.
REALLY IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION
To minimize returns, please read sizing charts very carefully. We have endeavoured to provide you with as much guidance as possible in choosing the right size. In general, with children’s wear, it is better to err on the side of “a little too big”, as children are constantly growing. Remember also that you want seasonal wear to last the whole season in terms of sizing. In terms of quality, all of our products are made to last and to be used over the years by several children.
In the unfortunate event that your item has a manufacturer's defect or an issue with its construction or assembly, you have 2 options for warranty claims:
- If the item was purchased within 30 days, contact us with a description and photos that show the problem. If the issue is covered by the manufacturers warranty we will issue a replacement item or a store credit. This is handled on a case-by-case basis, replacement items may not be available, and additional shipping costs may be incurred.
- If the issue develops outside of the 30 day window, you will need to contact the company or brand that produces the item. Many of the companies we carry offer extended warranties, but require direct contact from the customer.
And of course, if you have any questions about our Return or Warranty Policies or Sizing Information, please call us at 1-250-352-1789 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of us would love to help you out.